Sep 15, 2016

Nicole Dairy| Water Decals Review

Hello lovely readers! Summer is nearly ending (next week) and I really don't want miss-out on showing you guys a few summery designs. For today's post, I have some cute water decals from a new-to me online shop called Nicole Dairy. Now water decals are very popular this year, and I completely understand. They are just fun, easy to apply and very affordable.
So I was really excited to pick out a few of the designs sold on Nicole Dairy site. Now water decals are stickers that are "activated" by soaking them in water for just 15-30 seconds. This makes the decal slightly sticky, which allows them to adhere to the nail. The 5 designs, I choose at the time, would be perfect during the summer or whatever seasons are in. So lets get to it:
Nicole Diary - 15 (Red Roses Water Decals) -
 
For this look, I started off by applying two coats of OPI Alpine Snow and OPI Having a Big Head Day, on the ring finger. Once the polishes were completely dried, I then cut three sections of the decals and let them soak in room temperature water for 15-30 seconds.
Once that was set, I then slid the decals and applied them carefully on each of the nails. Sealing them with top coat, for a glossy look, and adding a cute heart stud on the ring finger.
For this look, I started off by applying two coats of Salon Perfect Sugar Cube, for the base. Once completely dried, I then decide to create a marble look using some of Salon Perfect neon colors (my review here). Once that was set, I then cut each section and choose the design I wanted
to apply.
 
Each design were completely different, so it was fun to mix them up a bit. I even freehand an outline on the tip and below the cuticle using a stripping bush and Salon Perfect Oil Slick, and sealed them with top coat.
Now this has to be one of my faves. For this look, I stated off by applying two coats of Salon Perfect  In Mint Condition on the pinky and forefinger, and Sugar Cube on the middle and ring finger. Once completely dried,  I cut and selected the three of the decals I wanted. On one of those I cut in half for a different look.


Once that was set, on the the pinky and forefinger, I added a stripping tape and applied Salon Perfect Sugar Cube below the tape. I then applied top coat on all of the nails, for a glossy look and added a few fun studs in the middle of each nail.


Nicole Diary-02 (Tropical Floral Water Decals)-

This is another favorite of mine. The tropical feel is absolutely pretty. I started off by applying two coats of Salon Perfect Sugar Cube on three nails and OPI Crawfishn' for a Compiement. Once the polishes were dried, I cut three sections of the decals and let them soak in room temperature water for 15-30 seconds.
 
Once that was set, I carefully applied the decals on each of the nails. As for the ring finger, I created an ombre look using OPI Crawfishin' for a Compiement and I'm so Swamped. I lastly, added a few studs and sealed the design with top coat. 
Nicole Diary- 04 (Vintage Floral Water Decals)- 
  This is another favorite of mine, mostly for the upcoming season. The florals are absolutely pretty. I started off by applying two coats of LeChat Nude Beach as the base. Once the polishes were dried, I cut three sections of the decals and let them soak in room temperature water for 15-30 seconds.
Once that was set, I then slid the decals and applied them carefully on each of the nails. Sealing them with top coat, for a glossy look, and adding a cute triangle studs to finish the look.
 I really love the Nicole Diary water decals. They apply smoothly and evenly with little trouble. I let them dry about 1 minute before applying my top coat. Nicole Diary has a great selection of patterns I haven’t seen anywhere else. Nicole Diary water decals and nail art supplies are available on Amazon and AliExpress, for a reasonable price. 
 
Connect with Nicole Dairy here: 
Instagram
 
Hope all of you enjoyed my post today! 
What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
**Products were provided for honest review. Please see disclosure policy for more information.**

UP